Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey!

Things are awesome here still. Going like crazy. We hardly have time for anything. We've been meeting with a pastor who has over 1000 people in his congregation. I'm not sure where it's going to go but it's been good so far. I've heard interesting things about him from the community though. We will see. We've been teaching quite a few people. We have 2 little girls and 1 little boy who are just waiting for their biological mothers permission to get baptized. Susie and Claudia had to move their date, which is fine. There's people every where.

Cool story for the week:
So Elder Perkins and I were just going to check on a LARC (Less Active Recent Convert) and we knocked on their door. The lady in the apartment next door opened her door because she thought we were knocking on her door. So being missionaries we didn't let the opportunity pass by. She said she'd been praying to have something happen because she didn't like her church (J-dub) and she wanted something more. She wanted members that were warm and welcoming and everything. Which is exactly what our ward members are. They are SOO awesome. I love the members here. So we invited her to church.
Unfortunately she got broncitis and couldn't come, but on the phone she made us promise that we would keep in touch. :)

The members have a calendar for dinner appointments. We have dinner with members literally every single night. It's awesome. I had doubts about the people of Cali but not anymore.

Oh! I ran into Elder Tomlinson and we got a picture together and he's sending it to his parents. So be ready for that. Elder Okey and I ran into each other also! He hasn't changed one bit.. except he but on some weight. Funny as ever though.

I can't wait to hear where Jenson is going! I love that guy.

Tell Joey thanks for his letter and ask him if he got the wedding card I sent.

I just love it here. I don't even know what to write.

If you could have Colton get me Shanel and Kayli Robinette's address that would be awesome. I thought I had it but I don't. And i really want to write them.

Things are fantastic.

OH!! I live with the AG ward missionaries. Elder Neilsen and get this... Elder Mortenson.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment